DJ Ill Will & DJ Rock Star Present Juice McCain *AM2 ? THE PROGRESSION*
Anna Paquin AnnaLynne McCord Anne Marie Kortright April Scott
Anna Paquin AnnaLynne McCord Anne Marie Kortright April Scott
Garcelle Beauvais Genelle Frenoy Georgianna Robertson Georgina Grenville

He likes to stay involved when it comes to foreign affairs, and Ben Affleck was busy partaking in a committee hearing at the Rayburn House Office Building in Washington, D.C. on Tuesday (March 8).
Joined by Cindy McCain, the ?Good Will Hunting? actor dressed the part in a designer suit as he took the stage to say a few words regarding the problems in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
Affleck became involved after a 2008 visit to the African country, and since then, has helped set up the Eastern Congo Initiative advocacy organization.
Today in D.C., Ben discussed the issues facing the nation, which has been torn apart by conflict and violence since war erupted there in 1998.
Of the cause, the 38-year-old said, ?People are dying, really dying and have been for a long time. Fifteen years, three-plus million people have died. I don?t know that I can make any more argument about why you should pay attention to this.?
Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/ben-affleck/ben-affleck-talks-congo-capitol-hill-484797
Erica Leerhsen Erika Christensen Estella Warren Esther Cañadas
Source: http://blog.mtvmusic.com/2010/10/29/keshas-sleazy-leaks/
Source: http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?artist=3213641&vid=516772
Murray to head to trial in death of Jackson following Tuesday hearing.
By Gil Kaufman
Dr. Conrad Murray
Photo: Frederick M. Brown/ Getty Images
Cardiologist Dr. Conrad Murray, the only person charged in the June 2009 death of Michael Jackson, will be arraigned on Tuesday morning (January 25) on an involuntary manslaughter charge. Murray, who was serving as the 50-year-old pop icon's personal physician at the time, is expected to plead not guilty in the case.
According to CNN, the hearing in front of Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor, is only slated to last a few minutes. While Murray has the right to demand a trial within 60 days, it is not expected that a date will be set for one on Tuesday.
After more than a week of testimony, Pastor ruled during a preliminary hearing in early January that there was enough evidence to bring Murray's case to trial. In the meantime, Murray remains free on $75,000 bond, but Pastor blocked the doctor from using his California medical license until the trial is completed.
"Michael is not with us today because of an utterly inept, incompetent, reckless doctor — the defendant Conrad Murray," Los Angeles County Deputy District Attorney David Walgren said in his final arguments in the preliminary hearing, where a series of witnesses recounted Murray's actions during the minutes and hours before and after Jackson's death. The King of Pop died as a result of what the Los Angeles County coroner's office called acute propofol poisoning, a reference to a powerful surgical anesthetic that the singer reportedly requested as a sleep aid to combat chronic insomnia.
While prosecutors appear to be building a case that Murray acted recklessly in attending to Jackson in the singer's final hours, CNN reported that the doctor's lawyers appeared satisfied with the results of the preliminary hearing thanks to some testimony they got from prosecution witnesses that might help raise some reasonable doubt about their client's guilt at trial.
"I think the prosecution is going to change their tactics in this case," defense lawyer J. Michael Flanagan said after the preliminary hearing. "It's not the same as what they gave in opening statements." The defense reportedly is set to argue that it was Jackson himself who administered the final, fatal dose of propofol after waking in a panic from a fitful night of sleep. One of the prosecution's expert witnesses in the case admitted under cross-examination that he made a math mistake and that the recalculation supports the defense theory that Jackson may have given himself the dose of propofol that killed him.
CNN reported that Dr. Richard Ruffalo, an anesthesiologist hired by the prosecution, was the last witness to take the stand and his admission about making a mistake on the calculation of the level of propofol in Jackson's stomach fluid reportedly elicited gasps from the members of Jackson's family who were sitting in the hearing room.
Murray's lawyers have suggested that a frustrated Jackson may have poured the anesthetic — which is administered intravenously — into his juice bottle while the doctor was out of his bedroom. "Now it doesn't make sense unless he ingested it orally in a huge amount," Ruffalo testified. The anesthesiologist added that Murray could still be at fault for leaving dangerous drugs near a patient who was allegedly addicted to sedatives and sleep aids.
"It's like leaving a syringe next to a heroin addict," Ruffalo stated. "If he's not getting what he wants, when you leave the room he might reach for it himself ... Either way, it doesn't matter. He abandoned his patient and didn't resuscitate appropriately." Ruffalo said Murray should have anticipated that Jackson, who had previously asked to inject himself with the drug, might potentially administer it to himself. "He gets upset if he doesn't get his milk," he said, explaining that Jackson often referred to propofol as his "milk."
In addition, the pathologist who conducted Jackson's autopsy acknowledged it was possible, though improbable, that the singer gave himself the fatal propofol dose. Speaking to police two days after Jackson's death, Murray told investigators that a sleepless Jackson had begged him for more propofol on the day he died. The King of Pop was in the midst of a grueling series of rehearsals for his planned "This Is It" comeback shows at London's O2 Arena at the time of his death.
A civil lawsuit filed last year by Jackson's mother against the producer of the concerts, AEG Live, alleged that the company had warned the entertainer several weeks before he died that if he missed any more rehearsals they were going to "pull the plug" on the gigs, which the cash-strapped Jackson was depending on to revive his stalled career.
Related ArtistsSource: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1656583/michael-jackson-doctor-arraigned.jhtml

Victoria's Secret model Chanel Iman knows you think she will break if she jumps up on a curb too hard. She says gaining weight is next to impossible for her to do, but she's happily packing on the pounds so she can get a fuller figure.
Read on for what she had to say about her yummy "diet" when you read on...
In a statement that will piss off damn near every woman reading it, Chanel Iman is explaining why she's so slender...even for a supermodel.
The 5'9 20-year-old beauty told UsWeekly.com last week that she recently packed on 13 pounds. And she's loving it. She says it's hard for her to gain weight, so she eats all the steak and potatoes she can to get those curves she loves to see on a woman:
"I eat to gain. I'm a big believer in having hips, butt and thighs!"
Oh yeah? So what's her horrific and utterly difficult diet plan?
"I'm eating everything from steak to mashed potatoes; people hate me! It's very difficult for me because I'm naturally skinny. I have to put on a lot of weight and work out to gain muscle. I love curves and being sexy."
Sigh. Meanwhile, many women can LOOK at 2 au gratin potatoes and put on 13 pounds. Well good luck with your quest Chanel. You're a fab chick nonetheless.
Source: http://theybf.com/2011/03/07/model-chanel-iman-im-trying-to-gain-weight

Several cities, including New York and Atlanta, hosted private screenings of the new Disney film, MARS NEEDS MOMS, over the weekend. Come inside to see red carpet pics of “Real Housewife” Kandi, actress Terri J. Vaughn and Tameka Raymond hitting the movie with their fams.
In Atlanta, nearly 200 parents and kids watched the film at Regal Atlantic Station and enjoyed an out-of-this-world celebration at trendy sweetshop Kilwin’s. "Meet the Browns" actress Terri J. Vaughn, her husband Karon Riley and their sons attended Disney’s MARS NEEDS MOMS screening in Atlanta.

Tameka Raymond brought our her sons who look more and more like their daddy, Usher, everyday.

"No Hands" rapper Roscoe Dash brought out his beautiful daughter.

CNN producer Keiona Johnson had fun in the OMG Booth with her son.

And Sharlinda Parker (wife of 112’s Q Parker) smiled with their son.


Kandi of Bravo’s "Real Housewives of Atlanta" and her daughter Riley posed in the OMG Booth. Riley's getting so grown up!
Amber Henderson, daughter of VH1’s “Football Wives,” star Chanita Foster was among the teens at the screening in Atlanta.
And over in NYC, the private screening of MARS NEEDS MOMS was held at AMC Empire 25 and guests were treated to an after-party of food, games and Martians galore at space-themed restaurant Mars 2112.


Hot 97’s DJ Enuff and his son posed at the after-party at Mars 2112.

And celebrity hairstylist Tippi Shorter and her daughter were spotted at MARS 2112 too. The cute movie opens in theaters this Friday, March 11.
Photos via James Pray
Source: http://theybf.com/2011/03/07/ybf-families-attend-the-mars-needs-moms-screenings-in-nyc-atl

A new report claims that Kate Middleton has selected as her wedding dress designer the same avant-garde fashion house that has made outfits for Lady Gaga, Sarah Jessica Parker, Gwyneth Paltrow and other fashion risk-takers -- even Michelle Obama.
Sarah Burton, the creative director of Alexander McQueen, is said to have won the prized job to create what will undoubtedly be one of the most famous dresses ever. The look will reportedly "be a combination of Miss Middleton's own ideas and Mrs. Burton's quirky interpretation of high fashion," according to the Telegraph newspaper in London.
But the edgy British couture label immediately denied the account, saying, "Sarah is busy working on her new collection for the [Paris Fashion Week] show and she was as surprised as the rest of us to hear about this. She is not designing the dress."
Still, should we even believe that denial? Whoever designs the dress is sworn to secrecy until the April 29 wedding, after all. Understandably, Kate wants to keep some details of her wedding to Prince William a secret, including her dress, or dresses as we've also heard.
The other designer said to be in the running is Bruce Oldfield, who has some royal designing under his belt, most notably as one of Princess Diana's favorite dress makers.
But McQueen's Burton also enjoys some royal cred. The designer has been with the label since 1996 and became the creative director after the suicide of the 40-year-old Alexander McQueen last October.
Kate, 29, is reported to have become familiar with Burton's work in 2005, when she made the wedding gown for the bride of Tom Parker Bowles, who is the son of Prince Charles's wife Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall.
Though speculation will likely not be quashed until Kate walks down the aisle, there is no doubt about one thing: she will look fabulous no matter what.
Source: http://www.ivillage.com/alexander-mcqueen-designing-kate-middletons-wedding-dress/1-a-329945